Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 1

So its 3 days til the move to finland. I've left my job of ten and a half years to live with my boyfriend of two and a half years in finland. This is going to be a huge change in my life... and.. well it was suggested I start writing about this experiance so that is what I will do.

Today is Sunday June 6th, 2010. At home trying to tidy up as much of my apartment as I can. My apartment inspection is 3 days away and there is so much to do. In addition to this, I need to finish packing, get rid of furniture, get a new computer (hopefully) take my cat to the vet for his last treatment before the flight (he is riding with me on the plane) etc etc etc.

So because this is last minute, this first entry won't be that interesting..but.. maybe there will be some drama later on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment