Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Something in the mail today

So today I get a note from the Post Office that I have something that needs to be picked up... Hmmmm... I wonder what it could be? Maybe something from the Immigration office? I sent my passport to Helsinki last week and I'm guessing its it....

Well.. yes of course that was it... so I brought it home.. opened it up... and bang.... nice residence permit sticker in my passport :o) Looks just like the page in the US passport with your picture but in stead of american things it had my picture and a bunch of Finnish stuff.. So its official... I have my residence permit... so this means I can now start working.. hmm.. is this good or bad? I mean the last 2.3 months off have been SO nice... wake up.. go the beach... go to the gym.. walk around.. shop.. read.... play video games..... and now I have to work?

bleh... well .. actually its good because its getting old and kind of boring and will be nice to contribute somehow again... well.. and the money will be nice too :o) That, and I'm excited to start working for the new company.. should be a lot of fun :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment